Experienced in All Commercial Pool Summerizing Services on Long Island NY
W&L takes pool start-up very seriously. Start- up service can make or break the opening of your pool season. Our professional, certified technicians will guarantee a properly operating pool at the time of the opening inspection; including reliable safety and deck equipment, chemical feeders in working condition, correctly balanced chemicals, reliable test kits and of course, a clean sparkling pool. Lifeguards and CPO attendants will be fully trained on filter system operation. A staff member from W&L will be there when your pool gets inspected to ensure a passing result.
- Pump out pool water and dispose at nearest area within limits of the law
- Remove all debris from pool
- Acid wash pool and clean tiles
- Clear lines and remove Winterizing plugs
- Reinstall deck equipment, skimmer baskets and covers
- Start water in pool
- Reassemble automatic chlorinators and flowmeters
- Reassemble filter
- Start pool operation and check systems
- Lifeguard training for filter system operation
As your pool season comes to a close, W&L will properly close your pool. W&L will ensure that all pool lines including skimmer, main drain, and vacuum lines will be blown out with high density compressors and then filled with high quality anti-freeze to prevent cracking of pool lines during the cold winter months. Motors will be disconnected and stored in a dry facility along with chemical feeders. Your pool will be covered and properly fastened to guarantee protection and safety. Pool equipment will be inventoried and stored; including skimmers, test kits, first aid kits, spine boards, and ring buoys.
Early Bird Specials: Call today for pre-seasons discounts available until April 15.
- Reduce pool water level and dispose at nearest area within limits of the law
- Drain and blow out all lines, add anti-freeze and install winterizing plugs
- Remove all deck equipment, baskets, and covers and store on premises
- Dismantle filter system, drain and winterize lines and filter tank
- Remove and clean Chlorinators